Dates of the project: 18-19 June 2019 in Brussels, Belgium
What the Young Leaders Programme is all about
The European Commission is inviting young people from around the world to play an active role in this year’s EDD. We are looking for 15 extraordinary young people aged 21-26 who can represent the powerful impact that youth are having in the development field. The Young Leaders Programme will consist of a 10-day visit to Brussels, where Young Leaders will meet EU experts and stakeholders and play a leading role in the EDD Programme, which will include speaking in
Applications will close on Sunday 24 March (1:00 PM CET)
The eligibility criteria of international leadership program 2019 is given by:
– Open to young people from all over the world
– You must be aged 21-26
– You must be willing to share your views and experiences in high-level debates alongside world leaders and other change-makers in the development field.
– You must be playing an active role in the fight for gender equality and women empowerment at the local, national or regional level.
The selection of the Young Leaders will be based on their expertise and leadership of one of the EDD 2019 topics.
It is important that the Young Leaders invited to come and speak at EDD 2019 represent other youth, and don’t only speak in their name only. We are looking for candidates who have proven leadership in projects, organizations, initiatives and who are able to represent other youth at the forum.
Travel and accommodation are fully funded by the European Commission
Under the theme on “Addressing inequalities: building a world which leaves no one behind”, the EED 2019 Agenda will be framed around three major themes, which must be chosen by an applicant during the application process:
– Why inequalities matter for sustainable development
– Understanding the structural causes of inequalities
– Working better together through more effective policies to address inequalities
In order to apply, please fill the application.
For more information, please visit the official web page.
Як не пропустити жодної новини про цікавий проект у Іспанії, оплачуване стажування в Лондоні, стипендіальну програму в США та волонтерство в Ісландії? Підписуйтесь на The Workshop Post у Facebook та натискайте See First!
Не забувайте також про нашу розсилку, на яку можна підписатись справа збоку (якщо ви на комп’ютері) і знизу, якщо читаєте з мобільного!
А ось ТУТ на нашому сайті ви знайдете новини про всі можливості для молоді
Дякуємо, що ви з нами!