New short vacancies in CAT! January-March 2019 Positive Vibes
If you are interested in working with kids and youth, you are keen to work in an international spirit in Leszno – there is open vacancy for short-term EVS in Leszno, Poland between 05.01.2019 – 07.03.2019.
The main objective of the activities is to support young people with fewer opportunities, give them a new opportunity for development:
The role of the volunteer mainly would be:
– to lead winter camps for kids and youth,
– animate their free time, developing their passions and skills
– leading sport & art activities /what volunteers is good at/
– managing street actions,
Become an ambassador: promoting Mobilities, Erasmus+, Volunteering , Solidarity.
Communicative EN, Energy & Enthusiasm for better
- Speak Communicative English, Any other Language is and advantage.
- Be motivated, have energy to work with children.
- Addressing youth & local community. Ability to perform workshops, performances, spontaneous actions, raise awareness about European issues.
- Candidate with interest in creative writing: to lead a newsletter.
- Candidates with Artistic / Musical / Theatrical skills or interest ; street artist performer, animators, abstract expressionist, musicians, comedians.
- Candidates with experience in Illustration & clip-art -Mass flash mobs -Travellers & Geography Lovers.
Deadline to apply: 06.12.2018.
In order to apply please send CV and Creative motivation presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. In your mail indicate that your sending organization is KHARKIV NON-GOVERNMENTAL ASSOCIATION FOR ACTIVE YOUTH “STELLA” with PIC number 947609200.Final confirmation will take place up to 15.12.2018 /you will get invitation for skype first/In the title put your name and surname, POSITIVE VIBES project.